Okay I see what you mean about the shadows but considering what you were working with the shots are very very good. You got some really nice family shots, frame worthy stuff. I gotta say girl, you look just like your dad!!!! Put a moustache on your upper lip and well you get the picture. Not that its bad, I look just like my dad too ya know...
The sunset shots are gorgeous, beautiful color and that sky is amazing. Your rock the "good" camera.
1 comment:
Okay I see what you mean about the shadows but considering what you were working with the shots are very very good. You got some really nice family shots, frame worthy stuff. I gotta say girl, you look just like your dad!!!! Put a moustache on your upper lip and well you get the picture. Not that its bad, I look just like my dad too ya know...
The sunset shots are gorgeous, beautiful color and that sky is amazing. Your rock the "good" camera.
Post a Comment