Sigh... if you have boys you probably know what the Magic Tree House series of books is. And they are neat books really. They learn about history in a fun story... currently we are reading book #4 Pirates Past Noon. As we finish reading the 2 chapters we read a night... Alex always wants to know what the name of the next chapter is. Last night we read "Vile Booty". And so the giggles commenced. I explained to him that vile means gross, nasty, bad, etc. I swear i also explained that booty can mean pirate treasure but of course that's not the booty he wanted to think of. More giggling. I tell Alex to holler to Daddy that he needs to get a shower before the storm comes through and plus daddy is dirty. Alex tells Daddy "Daddy you need to shower because you have a Vile Booty" Oh and everyone dissolves into fits of laughter. And if you know Alex you know how he says the word Boo-tay. It's hilarious. So the word of the week is Vile. And it's usually associated with booty (especially relating to the level of gaseous emissions around here).
Bunny update - Well the bunnies have abandoned ship. I wasn't ready for them to leave yet! We are still finding one or two of them hiding in the yard at times. Usually always one in the big pumpkin leaves. We got a few beginner books on rabbits and Alex has enjoyed learning about them.
Bob took Alex to a Live with Thomas show this past weekend. They had a blast and Mommy got to go shopping with Grandma. Oh how we love to find treasures at thrift stores. No pictures allowed there at the thomas show but i will have to get a picture of Alex in his Live tshirt.. i have a hard time peeling it off him LOL.
2 comments:
LOL, vile booty, thats too funny. Alex is such a hoot. You bunnies are adorable, keep the photos coming. They are so much cuter than the jackrabbits I get in my yard. Okay why call them George?
Bob has a Vile Booty!!! hehehe...snort
(see, I comment on your blog):)
Post a Comment