Friday, September 14, 2007

Off on a family adventure!

Today we are leaving for a family road trip!

We'll be going to Cass Railroad in WV then meeting up with my friend Dar and her family and going to see some waterfalls at state park. We'll be heading back to her place in Charleston, WV for a day then heading out to Strasburg/Lancaster, PA to do the Day out with Thomas. Poppop and Mimi will be meeting us in Lancaster and spending 2 days with us there. Then we'll head on home. Should be quite an adventure and i'm sure i'll be "train'ed" out by time we get home!

We'll be back in the evening on Friday the 21st. See ya then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, It is Tricia ! I hope you have a great trip. Hi Bob and Alex. We are doing well here in Las Vegas. I'll be looking at your blog for the pictures of your family vacation. I hope you have a blast and that you are refreshed from the time away!

Blessings, Tricia