Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The tree is decorated...

Hello Daddy! Miss you tons!

Today we decorated the tree. Alex is so excited about everything to do with Christmas. Before we even opened the box of ornaments Alex was telling me about his favorite ornaments which are these little pooh bear book ornaments. So we went out today to buy this year's new pooh book ornament from hallmark. And of course we had to get the Thomas and Percy set too. He's spoiled like that. LOL He had a great time reading his little books and playing with his thomas ornaments. He'll put them on the tree.. then take them off for a while... so cute. We had a great time talking about all the ornaments as we put them on the tree, it's one of my favorite times of the year. The ornaments all have such memories. It's fun to relive them all.. and see his excitement as he says "remember this one...."
Decorating Tree

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sigh..

I wish I could have been there. I am glad that you had a fun time decorating the tree!

Miss you guys a ton!

Kisses