Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A warm fall day

It seems that summer is just trying it's hardest to stick around here! My car thermometer read 79 degrees on our way home from the park today! We started the day off by taking our homeschool work to the big Central Library. Alex LOVED it. After we did our work we headed upstairs to the children's area and read books together. At one point before we started working I told him to wait at the table while I went to the next aisle to get a book. I came back just a couple minutes later and found him on the floor reading a book about Woodrow Wilson that he had pulled off the shelf. He was so excited to show it to me. Man does that give me a warm fuzzy!

After the library we hurried home, threw some sandwiches and snacks into our lunch bag and headed off to City View park for a picnic and some fun. Collected some leaves and sticks to make some autumn projects. A great day :)
Library and Park Day

3 comments:

glenni said...

79!!!! i am beyond jealous!!

Dar Kaso said...

You are such a good mom. You give me warm fuzzies reading your mom and Alex adventures. Cody would of pulled all the books off the shelves and then rolled in them, I would of left the library with a new gray hair, LOL. Enjoy that sweet boy.

Tricia Gann said...

I really like the shadow picture and the fall colors!!!

Hi Alex from your old neighbors The Ganns!!!!