I'm still suffering from headaches and a little sore throat.. but there is finally some improvement in my condition. I haven't been that sick in a long time. And i have so much going on... it was the worst time. I did get 3 books read though! LOL
Alex and I had to take bob to the airport at crack-o-the-butt dawn today.. involved getting up at 4am. After taking him, then alex wanting breakfast.. we didn't get back to bed till 6.. and of course i couldn't fall back to sleep. So it's been a day of vegging on the couch watching Alex's favorite show Mythbusters, playing board games and Uno, and we even managed to do a little homeschool.
Here's hoping tomorrow gets better! :)
1 comment:
Cody and I love Mythbusters, Adam and Jamie rock! Its just the funnest show.
Hope you get over the upper resp. funk soon, being sick sucks. Read anything good. Taylor gave me the name of new auther who's doing an Elizabethian series that she says was really good. Will get back to ya with her name.
Hugs to yo and Alex.
Post a Comment