Thursday, March 20, 2008

Craziness...

Whew... been a while since i posted!

Had a great visit with Dar! Peg, Dar, and I hung out Friday night-Monday and it was a lot of girl time, laughing, beading, scrapbooking, photography, eating, and TALKING!

Bob finally left for his trip. We're not sure when he'll be back... the latest he'd be gone is April 11. He made it there safe at least and emailed to say he would call tomorrow :)

Alex and I had a fun time Wed. It was a big let down after all the crowds left from the house... and it was just Alex and I alone again. So we went to the Air and Space Center. Alex had a blast, he loves that place. Then we went to Grandma and Pappap's for dinner. And if you can believe it, we found out that Alex loves ribs. Who knew?! It was so cute seeing him gnaw on the bones! I took a bunch of pictures on Grandma's camera, hopefully i'll get them this weekend.

Audrey, Jeremy, and Nathan are coming to visit on Monday, so we will be cleaning and getting ready for that!

Virginia Air and Space Center

No comments: