Wellllll!(flips hair)*I* happen to love it!Bwahahahahhahah!Yeah, it sucks.But I am proud of you. I want you to live a long time so we can be crotchety old ladies together.With our walkers.On the treadmill.
...and Dar and I will be those old ladies that sit on the couch (on the CitiBank anti theft commercial)"RRRRR!" "No, it was more like Waaaaahhhhh!"...and we'll make comments about the 2 old broads on the treadmills.(going nowhere). As we snack on brownies.teeheehee!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wellllll!
(flips hair)
*I* happen to love it!
Bwahahahahhahah!
Yeah, it sucks.
But I am proud of you. I want you to live a long time so we can be crotchety old ladies together.
With our walkers.
On the treadmill.
...and Dar and I will be those old ladies that sit on the couch (on the CitiBank anti theft commercial)
"RRRRR!"
"No, it was more like Waaaaahhhhh!"
...and we'll make comments about the 2 old broads on the treadmills.
(going nowhere).
As we snack on brownies.
teeheehee!
Post a Comment