Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love Leslie

 
There is nothing like receiving a box of books in the mail. And this box.. from Leslie... has all the books i'll need for science next year. (Plus a CD of her schedules and documents!) I love that girl. I love that she is going through this journey of homeschooling a year ahead of us. Always testing things out, seeing what works. And in the end, sending me her materials to borrow when she's done. I can't say enough about how lucky i am to have 2 best friends who are on this roller coaster ride of homeschooling with me! (Audrey is sending me some books for next year too, can't leave her out!) LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Puzzle Den said...

Wow! What a way to start the day! When google reader pulls up an article called "I love Leslie"!!!

No problemo my friend. I am almost done with Astronomy and will be sending that along shortly too!

Dar Kaso said...

How sweet is that Leslie! Audrey too. You got some good friends girl, including me, lol. Squeeze Alex for me and tell Bob hello. Miss ya.