The grandparents are on their way home today. We had our customary breakfast out, then they headed out. We had a good time with them, lots of looking at senior communities, napping, teeball, eating, etc. :)
Alex's 6th birthday went great. I can't believe my boy is 6!! We celebrated his birthday on Pappap's birthday, May 4th. Alex had requested ribs at Pappap's house and a Hot Wheels cake. Had lots of good food and laughs.
OMG I forgot to send him a card, its going to be late, I feel so bad. Please tell him I said happy birthday and give him a big hug from me. Glad to hear he a great day.
3 comments:
OMG I forgot to send him a card, its going to be late, I feel so bad. Please tell him I said happy birthday and give him a big hug from me. Glad to hear he a great day.
Happy late Birthday Alex!!
Totally awesome pictures! Tell Alex we sure are sad we missed his birthday...it looked terribly fun!
Post a Comment