Was so busy. But a good busy. Busy enough that i didn't have much time to be depressed over my few food choices. Man am i looking forward to Sunday. Going to have some cheeeeese LOL.
Alex was great today. Ok every day... but we had a lot of fun together today. Shopping, walking, bike riding, playing, talking, reading, even crocheting together. He's a great kid.
But... he's pretty much stopped taking baths lately. And moved onto showers. I'm not ready for showers already!! I want a little boy in the bath tub. He needs to stop growing up!!
Our little caterpillars are growing fast! They are our dining companions as it's just me and Alex, we eat in the kitchen and tend to watch them while we eat.
Here's a newsflash that will shock some of you (ahem, Pappap)... the princess actually mowed the lawn yesterday. Front AND back. I know. I rock.
One of these days i'll post some pictures. There are just so many that it's overwhelming. Need to break it down eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment