Saturday, January 17, 2009

Karen Foster "Love" Theme Giveaway!

Karen Foster Design is coming out with lots of exciting products and fourteen brand new themes that will be released at the CHA 09 Winter Show in Anaheim, California…but you don’t need to attend the show to see them all, because we will be showing sneak peeks on our Design Team member’s blogs as well as a daily contest where you can win that day’s brand new products!

All you need to do to enter today's contest for "Love" themed products is to leave a comment on this blog entry by midnight Jan 18 MST. The winner will be selected at random – please enter only once per theme and international entries are welcomed.

You can see the daily contest schedule at Alice Golden's blog. :)

You can see more Love them projects at:
Maryfrances's Blog
Jen Gallacher's Blog
Alice Golden's Blog

Check out the Love theme products at the Karen Foster website.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

50 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Wendy if I win do my scrapbook pages start to look like yours?! You are sooo talented! I'm embarassed to even say I scrap!Compared to what you do I'm such a loser!!!

Anonymous said...

ohh it's verry nice!!!!

Josée said...

i like it !!

Alice said...

don't enter me in the contest - I'm pretty well supplied with these papers LOL...but I just wanted to stop by and say how much I love what you've done with these...simply elegant and classic...and your photos are great!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love this new line! I have a boy and all the pink stuff is so overwhelming that even though I like it I really prefer a more subtle LOVE line and this is PERFECT! I would love to win it!
Lisa in Texas

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute line, I love the heart bunches, they almost look like trees and the colors are fantasic. Thanks for the peak and the chance to win.

AndreafromNoVA said...

Ooohhhh so pretty!

Andrea Johnson

Lynette C said...

Love the color. So soft and pretty. That's what love is about. And your cards and layout are so beautiful.

Martine said...

wow! love this product....

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity. Karen Foster really knows how to do it!

Joann said...

Your examples are wonderful. thanks for the inspiration.

Marla said...

What a beautiful theme and wonderful paper set.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wendy! I love FREE...sign me up! lol. I need something to motivate me to sit and scrap again...it's been months since I hosted a crop! Too busy. Gotta make some time, though. Thanks for the tip!

mariejo3004 said...

I just love your pages .....

Anonymous said...

Love love love this line!

BethW said...

Absolutely beautiful-fresh and different, I would love to win this one.

AuBien said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! I love Karen Foster products!

lolotte said...

i like it!!

Judith said...

Love this line. Like that the colours aren't quite your traditional 'love' colours.

Lizzy Simpson said...

I love this line of papers - so versatile! It will definitely find it's way into my cart at the LSS, I'm sure (even if I do win here!).

I love your samples, too. The photos of you son and friend's daughter are priceless, and I love your card, too.

Lizzy
lizzy.simpson@gmail.com

Kasey said...

I just had to tell you again how much I LOVE that page with Alex and his girlfriend.

Dizzy Daizy Creations said...

Very Pretty!! They look great!!

Petra said...

Ooh, pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

very nice paper...your layout is very nice...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the opportunity to win
Cheers
Sally

Elizabeth said...

Such a pretty, sweet line! I love it all, and your layouts are beautiful! Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Leslie said...

Beautiful line! Can't wait to see it IRL.

Emily said...

Looks like a very pretty collection!

Deneen said...

Love this line!

Nad said...

i like it!!!

Kimmie said...

i am loving it all

Sara said...

Those soft colors looks just lovely!

Carol said...

Lots of cool papers in this release. I adore the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty stuff! Thanks for the links to the other peaks of this line too :D

Anonymous said...

Oh I really love the colors and the heart paper is beautiful! Love your layouts!

Russy said...

it's so cute

Kris said...

This new line is so neat! Thanks for the contest
opportunity!

Amy said...

Ooooh, like the collection! :-)
Amy in CA

Giovana said...

Beaitufil pages and great collection!!!

God bless
Giovana

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts. Looks like tons of fun to work with.

Mindy said...

Love the colors! Hope I win!

Tona said...

Love the colors in this Love line!Thanks for the sneek peek.

Anonymous said...

Me, me!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

Bunny B said...

This is lovely!

Celeste B. said...

Pretty soft colors. Like the sticker shapes too.

Anonymous said...

ooooHHHH LOVE THE LOVE LINE! Great LO's !!

Anonymous said...

I really like this soft colors!!

Dodoscrap said...

Wow! This is a beautiful collection!Hope to be lucky.

Anonymous said...

PERFECT! This line is good for the "new love" - AND for the "eternal love" pages!
~Shari

Linda said...

What a beautiful line of papers. All the layouts were done so artistically too.