Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Smiles and sniffles..

 
This is Alex.. birdwatching. I swear he does have real binoculars.. but these are always handy LOL.

I'm sick.. been sick since sunday afternoon... hoping it passes soon. I have things to do!

Since we are going to Disney next month, I figured maybe I should get Alex to watch some Disney movies. He's hardly seen any. Though Cars and Mary Poppins are his absolute favorite movies ever.

This afternoon since I am sick and it was rainy, we curled up on the couch and watched my all time favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. It was so awesome to experience it with Alex. Watching him crack up at all the good lines that I love and quote all the time. We did have to fast forward through a few scary parts he didn't like.. but we really enjoyed it. Good Times.

On Sunday he watched Cinderella for the first time over at Grandma's. He said it was ok... he picked it because it has mice in it. Between Despereaux (the book and movie) and the Mouse & Motorcycle books... he's all into mice. Anyway he said he really liked the mice in the movie :)

I think next has to be my next favorite Disney movie.. Aladdin!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's some more Alex might enjoy:
1. Jungle Book
2. Finding Nemo
3. Monsters, Inc
4. Toy Story
5. A Bug's Life
6. Pinocchio

Feel better soon!!!
smooches-Peg

Kasey said...

Yeah I am glad you are having him watch the movies. The only Disney movie I have ever hated is WAll-E it was awful!!! I am gonna send you those links today.