Friday, February 13, 2009

Been slacking on the blogging!

It's been a regular busy week here. Everything's going great, Alex and i are pouring over our books on Disney. So excited to go on the 22nd.

Here are some pictures from the Elizabeth River Trail. We took Pappap, Grandma, and Andrew with us last Sunday.
Elizabeth River Trail


And here are some pictures from a nature walk this week. I found a neat Winter Nature Walk checklist that we used. It was great fun and helped us pay attention to things we'd normally just pass by. We've been lucky enough to be able to take several walks and have played out back a bunch. Gotta love spring weather in Feb :)
Nature Walk 2


I will have more pictures tonight! Have Valentine cupcake making, Valentine's crafts, and a trip to Rowena's bakery and tea house today to post about! :)

PS: For Wendy Lojik - I will post my weight total tomorrow after i weigh in for the week :)

No comments: