Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 5 Downtown Disney

Today we headed over to Downtown Disney. Did a bit of shopping... checked out the amazing Lego store. Alex is seriously pining for everything in there. Especially the big pirate ship. We had lunch at Rainforest Cafe which was interesting.

Then we went over to Disney Quest. Which i knew was some sort of interactive adventure or so the brochure tells you. Alex saw pictures of pirates and canons so we were obligated to go. What it is... is 5 stories of video games. Bob and Alex are in hog heaven. I say "are" because they are still there. I had them drop me off after dinner and they headed back. I'm back at the hotel. Doing laundry. Sadly enough i'd rather do laundry than play more video games. Though i did love the pirate virtual reality thing.. i was the best at driving the boat LOL. And they had ski ball. Enough said. I played about 40 games. In a row. (Luckily you pay one price to get in and play all you want). They had a whole floor of vintage games. I had fun playing Centipede and Mrs. Pacman. Well i better go check the dryers...
Day 5 Downtown Disney

1 comment:

The Puzzle Den said...

Now my kids are clammering to go to Disney! Thanks a lot! lol Jack loved the pic of the bionicle. I loved the Mindstorms!