Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 7 Magic Kingdom

We had a really great last day at Disney World... we made the most of it! I was expecting to be back at the hotel early because of Alex's coughing but he wanted to stay and was such a trooper. Again we took it slow and when everyone got cranky we'd take a break and eat something. We got to see the Spectromagic light parade and just seeing the look on Alex's face made it all worth it. The pure joy at seeing his favorite characters was awesome :)

So we went over to Mickey's Toontown area since we didn't get there on our other MK day plus we really wanted to see Mickey, we hadn't seen him at all our whole trip! As we were on our way to see Mickey, we passed a place where you could wait in line to see Princesses or Fairies. I noticed Belle was one of the Princesses and asked Alex if he wanted to wait since we missed getting a picture with her at Epcot. He agreed. A few minutes in line and i notice he was the only boy... once we got into the room with the Princesses, they ate him up because he was the only boy. They fawned over him and how cute he was and 2 of them left lipstick kisses on him. One of the princesses was Aurora...

Mom: "Alex do you want to see Aurora? I know you haven't seen her movie"
Alex: "Oh yes, I want to see her because she's beautiful!"

He's a ladies man i tell you.

Anyway it was a great day... which ended with the lighted parade, fireworks, and riding the Teacups one more time spinning and laughing so hard we almost barfed. Good times i tell ya!

Day 7 Magic Kingdom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I hate the teacups.