We went to the Orlando Science Museum since we could get in free with our membership to the Virginia Living Museum. Bob was in heaven with all the electric experiments you could do.. and Alex loved the water play. They had a waterfall set up that you could dam off at multiple points. Give the boy a boat and a smock and he went to town. He was still soaked at the end, but he played there for quite a long time. It is so awesome to see him so enthralled and imaginative. The boys then went to play Mini Golf. I stayed in the car and talked to Audrey on the phone... i was so not wanting to be on my feet any more.
On the weight loss front... i only gained 2lbs during this whole ordeal and i count that as a success as i ate REALLY bad LOL. I'll be working on getting that off this week right in time to go to Great Wolf Lodge next week. LOL
1 comment:
I am so glad you made it home!:)
Post a Comment