As I am using Project Life to scrapbook/document this coming year, I have decided to make an effort to actually BE in the scrapbook. I want to make a concious effort to hand off the camera (with a new Nikon D7000 that is HARD to do LOL) and have a record that I WAS there too :)

What got me thinking about this was a blog challenge called
Embrace the Camera I ran across! Excited to participate :)
8 comments:
Cute pic :)
Welcome to your scrapbook! :) Cute pic!
That's a great picture of the two of you!
http://thelincbetweenus.blogspot.com
Great goal and good luck!
Cute pic, welcome!!!
Hello! Good luck documenting your year! I also recently purchased projectlife but found it a little hard to document each day so I decided to just do it monthly!
You definitely need to get into your pictures and show your beautiful face!
Amanda
www.theobanions.blogspot.
Check out my 14 Days of Love Challenge and show those you love, you love them!
welcome to the embrace! Fun photo!
I've been doing project life for the last two years and am loving it also!! Way to get in the pictures!! Yay for you!
Post a Comment