Saturday, May 26, 2007

Almost Birthday

Well today is my almost birthday! Tomorrow on my real birthday I'm taking a day trip with my girl friends so today we're celebrating my birthday. So far it's been fun! Alex picked out a card for me that sings "The chicken dance" which he thinks is hysterical. Bob got me a funny card a Terabyte.. YES TERABYTE... desktop hard drive for me to back up my pictures on. (I wanted something I could grab in case of fire or hurricane - can't lose my beloved pictures) So yes I'm a total geek. I got a USB flash drive for Mother's Day and now this hard drive for my birthday LOL.

Unfortunately it won't stay a great day forever, we had the main tub/shower leak last night creating a puddle in the kitchen. The other shower has a leak too.. so we are doing a mad dash to get the house cleaned up for a plumber to come look. Bad that last week I have been all involved in my health issues and didn't keep the house up too well... ack!

Alex has been fabulous.. he got to spend Wed with the neighbors while I was getting my endoscopy. He loves being over there. Then Thursday we went to storytime and met up with the neighbors there at the library. We all went to McDonald's for lunch and the kids had a grand time playing. Friday we spent together... just reading books, learning, listening to books on CD, and having fun. It was nice to have a day at home! He's been doing great at teeball too... he loves it. Promise to post some pictures soon, he's so cute!

No comments: