Sunday, May 27, 2007
Happy Birthday to me!
Had a wonderful birthday today! Bob went out and got us yummy breakfast first off. Then Dar, Peg, and I went to Richmond to meet up with some photography/2peas people for lunch at PF Changs. It was fabulous, Peg made the best cupcakes for me, and the Changs people brought me a piece of cake with a candle in it - they didn't even sing! Yay! LOL Then we hit an incredible scrapbook store and spent a little money :) The day ended with snuggles and books with Alex. He is just the cutest thing ever. We have a book from the library of "Down by the bay" by Raffi. Alex read/sang the book tonight all by himself. Can I just tell you that Bob and I melt when he sings the 2 notes in "Do-oo" from the line "for if i do, my mother will say". It is just TOO adorable. What a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment