Since the Magna Carta is at the art museum, the preschool program today was themed around Kings and Queens. Each child had a coronation and was giving a crown and proclaimed a king or queen for the day. They learned about King John and even made their own castles. For the rest of the day Alex insisted on calling me Queen Wendy and that he be called King Alex (like they did at the museum today). We donned our crowns and play acted this afternoon... even building castles with Alex's castle blocks. Alex found a pyramid shaped block in the set and decided to make a "desert" out in the dining room because "pyramids are far away in Egypt" he declared. He frankly was completely adorable and I think I said "awwwwww" in my head about a billion times today. Boy did I love this kid :)
2 comments:
OOOOHHHH....Wendy, Alex is so adorable!!!! That is so cute. Love the castle too.
give hime some 'King sized hugs' from me, will ya?
see you 10:30am
Yes, he is totally adorable! Sweet shots of King Alex in his crown. Darn I never did get to see the Magna Carta.
Post a Comment