Wow... it was so blazing hot out there! I was really off my game because of the heat (that's my story and i'm sticking to it). And because Bob is all used to the heat now.. he was totally ON his game. He got 3 hole in ones!! He still only managed to beat me by 4 strokes. *giggle* Alex had a lot of fun but he was running for any little bit of shade we could find as we went around the course. I love how he does this "scoot" method of hitting toward the end of a hole. And he always has to stand by the hole on the last one and watch our balls disappear forever LOL. We didn't even try to go to the Go-Karts... it was just too miserable. What is it with the jungle heat around here? If we ever move i want to go NORTH!
Click here for pictures!
And what was with the blue water? Looked like Kool-Aid coming down. It was so butt hot out there I was ready to go swimming in that nasty Kool-Aid LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment