Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sick little one...

Awww here's poor Alex passed out on the couch. He was snuggling on my lap and started falling asleep. I asked him if he wanted to lay down and he said.. "No, i want to help make the cookies" So i told him i would wait for him to take a rest. He says "Ok mom, it won't take too long" And in 3 seconds flat he was passed out.

On another note, I have been out of love with my camera for a while now because the sensor filter had some dust stuck on it.. making lovely blobs on people's foreheads and whatnot in all my pictures. Very discouraging. To send the camera in for cleaning was going to take 6-8 weeks. I just can't be without it that long (too many trips/holidays coming up). So i ordered some Sensor Swabs to clean the camera filter myself. And it worked fabulous! No more forehead blob! YAY!! Back to picture taking!

No comments: