Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our Trip Part 2

We had a celebrity sighting! In the Marlinton, WV Rite-Aid looking for an eye glass repair kit... we saw Jr!! And he was wearing his racing outfit! He was real nice while we posed with him... quiet sorta fellow. LOL

So I picked this great activity... going to see the Falls. Yeah... MOST. STAIRS. EVAH. Phil counted 569 steps it took to get back up. The way down was a blast though. The kids (and adults) were climbing out into the river on the rocks.. (i almost bit it a couple of times LOL). Alex was such a good climber.. plus he had Cody to teach him cool stuff like.. how to poke rocks. LOL The falls were beautiful... and the fellowship with friends made all 569 steps worth it. Even as Dar and i were huffing it back up... stopping to rest every few flights of stairs... it was all worth it. And I'd like to thank Dar for not posting on her blog any of the multitude of pictures she took of my large butt as we were coming up the stairs. I love you girl. LOL

We stopped at a cool scenic overlook on the way to Dar's house and took some great pictures. West Virginia is one of the most beautiful places I've been.

1 comment:

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots, me and jr. he, he, he, it looks so real.

Getting ready for the cruise, leave friday.