Amidst trying to get ready for my trip to NC and guests arriving... Alex and I have been trying to get out and enjoy the weather. Yesterday we went to the library and to City View park. The library is one of our very favorite places to go, so glad that Alex truly loves reading as much as we do. At City View Alex has a great time playing.. then he met up with 2 other boys his age and played for quite a while with them. It was nice :)
Today was a teeball game. Alex got TWO hits without the tee. He gets to bat 3 times each game... it was so cool that he got real hits twice. I think we were more excited than he was. It's amazing to see how well he swings and holds his stance as compared to when he first started last year. I forgot my camera... ugh bad mommy!
Random things being heard around my house from Alex:
(sung)"I gotta boogy. I gotta boogy. I gotta boogy on my finger and I can't shake it off."
(sung)"Grease head, grease head roly poly grease head. Grease head, grease head, eat them up yum!"
That was in response to me telling Bob not to put his greasy head on me.
"Mom!! Come watch me blow on Daddy's belly!!"
(walking up to the library, Alex is holding up his pants - first time wearing adjust fit jeans)
Mom: "Alex do you need me to tighten your pants again?"
Alex: "Mom! I don't think they want to see my underwear in the library!"
And about 100 quotes a day from the funny cat pictures Bob shows him online. Sigh... i swear Bob is corrupting him with obscure, corny humor. I'm outnumbered over here!! LOL
1 comment:
I was shocked that you would let Alex watch that trash on YouTube...good thing it's Bob doing all the corrupting! That Bob, what'll we do with him? ;-P
Post a Comment