Big smiles all around today because the HEAT FINALLY BROKE!!!! Write that down folks Oct 11 we finally had a cool day. Alex and I celebrated by spending some time at Fun Forest Park in Chesapeake. (Forgot the camera!) Alex and I are both sweaty people so we revel in the cool weather. Also we vacuumed the car and wiped down the inside a bit. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen... decluttered, wiped down cabinets, cleaned appliances. Wow... was that really not fun. LOL It's amazing how mostly my kitchen was transformed by just removing the pile of junk from the top of the microwave and removing all the magnets and artwork from the fridge. It was completely covered. Now we can start with fresh new artwork and less stuff! Now what to do with the 2 bags of stuff from those piles LOL.
Tomorrow - going to City View park, the library, and then i'm going to clean my scrap room. Have guests coming next week and someone will have to sleep on an air mattress in here... guess we need to see the floor first eh?
1 comment:
Wahoo! It's finally FALL!
Don't know why 'Darvahlous' didn't want to stay with me? You already have Shaunte and Wendy L.
That's ok...I'll just sit on this Cinnabun without pants...ooohhh, that's sticky!! hehehehe
GETAWAY BABY!!!
Post a Comment