Well Bob finally called a plumber and we got the shower in our bathroom fixed! Yay.. no more running to the hall bath to shower! 200 dollars.. gone...
Took the car in to have the brakes looked at... all fixed now... 700 dollars gone... I tell ya that Buick Rendezvous has been the money pit of cars. At least it's all ready for my road trip to Nags Head with the Girlz.
I picked up my new glasses yesterday. No one is real sure they like them.. not even me. They are different for sure. Oh well I'm sure we'll get used to them. I'm stuck with them now anyway LOL.
So my mile long list of things to get done before Getaway... slowly chipping away at it. I think I'll get most of it done... I hope anyway.
Hope everyone is doing great!
1 comment:
OUCH! That's a whole heck of a lot of mula for a brake job! (insert joke).
Post a Comment