Thursday, February 7, 2008

We're back! And News...

We're back!

And man what a wild, fun vacation that was. It was definitely one of those vacations that you need a vacation from. Non-stop running and going and fun. The kids had a blast and no one wanted to leave on the 3rd day. The adults on the other hand... happy to leave and REST. I'll post more photos and details about the trip soon.

In other news.. i got a photo picked up to be in the Focus on Photos section of Simple Scrapbooks magazine! Yay!

Bob wanted me to start documenting his family tree on ancestry.com. Yeah... many more hours of addiction being spent researching his family.. muahahahaha! Already we found someone who has done research into one of his lines all the way back to the 1500s. His comment was "I WIN!" Sigh... i only got one of mine back to 1600. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy! What a wonderful site! Hate to tell you this, but for all the years I have spent in IT (the big technical stuff), I have seldom given any thought to peoples personal websites. Yours is just precious! You are an amazing writer! Have you ever thought of writing for a living?
Love ya! Aunt Geo

Wendy Lojik said...

Fun Picture! It reminds me of the thing we call summer. I can sort of remember it. My mind is foggy from all the SNOW>>>