You rock with your skinny self girl! Fabulous, keep it up!
Woohoo! You go girl!Hey, can I get a copy of that weekly meal planner thingy? I think you sent it to me before, but I lost it.
Let's see some proof - in pictures - on the blog.PopPop
That is AWESOME Wendy!!! I am sooooo proud of you!This time next year maybe we'll both look like Shaunte, eh? hehehesmooches!!!Peg
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You rock with your skinny self girl! Fabulous, keep it up!
Woohoo! You go girl!
Hey, can I get a copy of that weekly meal planner thingy? I think you sent it to me before, but I lost it.
Let's see some proof - in pictures - on the blog.
PopPop
That is AWESOME Wendy!!! I am sooooo proud of you!
This time next year maybe we'll both look like Shaunte, eh? hehehe
smooches!!!
Peg
Post a Comment