Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Made it through...

I had a minor surgical procedure this morning and wanted to let everyone know that it went fine. I'm off to go rest because as you all know i'm a big worry wart and haven't slept much the last couple nights. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted.
I have been worried about you this morning.
Glad to hear its all good. :)

The Puzzle Den said...

Glad you are ok. Hope it has cured the problem and you don't have any pains from it again. Sleep, recover and baby yourself!

Wendy Lojik said...

Please take care of yourself.
We love and care about you!

Kasey said...

Hope you are feeling better. You have to be ready to shake your booty next month.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things went well...whew! Thinking of you.
Keep me posted on results.

Good times ahead at Getaway!