I had my stitches taken out last night. Still going to be healing for a while.. but hopefully I'll be able to pick up my camera again soon... i miss it!! And i miss capturing stuff around here.
Alex and I had a fabulous day at Busch Gardens yesterday. As we walked up to the tram loading area in the parking lot... the clouds parted, sun came out and it was beautiful weather the whole day. Alex's favorite rides - La Scoot Flume (log ride as we always called it), Corkscrew Hill, and the Flying Machine.
We are looking forward to heading back soon with our homeschool friends then going again with Daddy when he gets back from his 2 week trip.
Today we're heading out to a Pirate Music Adventure thing at the Central Library with the grandparents and Andrew. :)
1 comment:
When are you going to be able to 'come out and play'? I miss you!
hugs-P Diddy
Post a Comment