TODAY
June 29th, 2009
Outside my window... contractors are working!
I am thinking... about all the things I need to do before the Goulds' visit.
I am thankful for... a son who is cheerfully willing to help me clean bathrooms.
From the kitchen... clean and anticipating all the healthy foods to come on Challenge.
I am wearing... cotton capri pants and an old tshirt (cleaning bathrooms today!)
I am creating... a crocheted Gnome Home and some felted bowls and coasters... starting KFD scrapbooking projects for CHA summer.
I am going... no where today except maybe on a bike ride.
I am reading... The Children of Henry VIII and a multitude of homeschooling and parenting books.
I am hoping... that we have a fabulous visit with Audrey and her family this week.
I am hearing... the sweet sound of contractors beating on the house and a red wing blackbird in the backyard.
Around the house... feeling happy with the new couch and a clean house.
One of my favorite things... our new couch!
A few plans for the rest of the week... prepping for the Goulds' visit, maybe lunch with the Grandparents, Audrey and her family arriving, Audrey giving us a lesson in needle felting, spending time with the family for July 4th, big shin dig - fabulous food, starting Challenge July 5th :)
I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it was neat. I will get pictures posted a little later. I really need to get my camera up here and download them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment