Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New stuff and a Field Trip

Well since apparently no one wants to visit and see my new stuff and house improvements... i'll posts some pictures. LOL Also we went on a really cool field trip to see the Cape Henry historical villages. They have replicated Native American and colonial villages. Also had 2 neat shipwrecks that were found nearby. Alex went on a field trip to learn map and compass skills... the adults took the tour of the villages. It was only about 105 degree heat index and full sun... ugh! LOL
Cape Henry Field Trip & New Stuff

3 comments:

The Puzzle Den said...

Whiner! I'll just have to come up on the 15th then. HA HA!

The Puzzle Den said...

Totally awesome couch! Matches the color scheme so nicely!

Dar Kaso said...

I would love to come over and see your new couch and fence, but me thinks thats going to have to wait until Getaway since I have two more trips coming up in August. Congrats, the new stuff looks fab! And that little man sitting on the couch is sooooooo adorable!

Miss ya