So i was a bit stressed this morning. Surprise surprise right? We supposedly had all these things to do... and there was no list.. no schedule... i... couldn't... function. Bob and Alex... playing Legos. I finally ask Bob "ok what should i be working on here, what do i need to do to help you get ready for this trip? Let's get started..." Alex giggles and starts singing "Let's get it started.. HA... Let's get it started in here". And then we all dissolve into laughs. I tell you he never ceases to surprise us.
Video for Let's Get it Started
Conversations with Alex:
(During some snuggling)
Mom: Alex will you always give me Luvs, and Snuggles, and Hugs, and Kisses?
Alex: Yep
Mom: Even when you're all grown up?
Alex: Yep
Ok buddy I'm holding you to that!
Mom: We're going to miss Daddy when he's gone the next couple weeks aren't we?
Alex: I know, I can't be that silly without Daddy.
(at dinner discussing with Bob why we need some decorations hung up, etc)
Mom: Well Bob we've lived here for 4 years and we haven't hung anything up, it just doesn't feel like a home to me.. just a house. It's time we fixed things up a little and make it look nicer.
Alex: Dad, Mom's right we need to fix things up. Mom has good ideas.
Bob: Of course he's going to say that, he's watched 500 design shows with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment